If you aren't using YouTube, you're missing out on the world's #1 video platform and second largest search website.
Tubebuddy's Andrew Kan stops by the 360 Entrepreneur Podcast to share his best YouTube SEO and video optimization advice.
How to organize your content, engagement, getting more viewers and subscribers, and overall more impact with your YouTube content…this is what today's episode is all about!
In This Episode, You'll Hear About
- What TubeBuddy is and can help you with
- Andrew's video production advice
- How to engage with viewers
- Different elements that help you engage with viewers
- The role metadata plays in the YouTube ecosystem
- How to use tag to increase your video's YouTube SEO
- How to organize your YouTube channel content and playlists
- Andrew's advice on thumbnails
- What you can do to get more viewers and YouTube subscribers
- How podcasters can leverage video to get more listeners
- How you can use video to generate leads and sales
Today's Guest Expert
Andrew Kan is a director, video producer and part of the TubeBuddy, a web browser extension that helps you run your YouTube channel with ease.
YouTube SEO, bulk processing, analytics and promotion tips – TubeBuddy is the tool every serious YouTube creator needs.