Today's Guest Expert
Daniel Gefen is an Israel–based entrepreneur, speaker and business mentor.
Every week he “fulfills his professional brain pickin' duties” on Can I Pick Your Brain?, podcast that sees him interview some of the world's top entrepreneurs, marketers and authors like Peter Shankman, Jay Baer and Sue B. Zimmerman.
In This Episode, You'll Hear More About
- how Daniel went from almost being homeless to being a successful business owner
- how he outsourced his business to one of his competitors
- Daniel’s advice to business owners to–be
- his tips to overcome fear, get focused and get things done
Links and Resources Mentioned
- email@example.com (Daniel email)
- Daniel's ebook Small is the New Big
- The E–Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber (get it as a FREE audiobook)
- 6 Tips to Become a Better Content Creator (my guest post for WorkAwesome)