Today's episode discusses what is hands down one of the most powerful blogging strategies: the Skyscraper Technique.
Whether you're a blogging newbie or veteran, this 3-step process will help you get more eyeballs on your content. And it doesn't really matter what industry you're in, the Skyscraper Technique just works!
I have personally used it a few times for my music business blog the Jazz Spotlight with excellent results.
Press play to find out about the 3 steps of the Skyscraper Technique, a couple of tools that can help you carry this blogging strategy out and a few successful examples of it! Last, but not least, I also mention a case-study of somebody how added an extra step to the technique and got mind-blowing results (and by mind-blowing I mean over 2,000 social media shares!).
Today, You'll Hear More About
- How to find content that's going to be shared like crazy (BEFORE you actually do any writing)
- The 3 steps of the Skyscraper Technique
- Examples of how Brian Dean – who came up with the term ‘Skyscraper Technique' – and I have successfully leveraged this blogging strategy
- A couple of tools that will help you carry out the Skyscraper Technique
- How digital strategist Chris Makara added an extra step to the process, with great results
- Brian Dean's blog Backlinko.com
- His posts SEO Tools: The Complete List (List 153 Free and Paid Tools) and Link Building Case Study: How I Increased My Search Traffic by 110% in 14 Days (Brian's article that explains the Skyscraper Technique)
- Chris Makara's post 100+ Experts Reveal Their Favorite Social Media Management Tools
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/360entrepreneur/TSE_043.mp3″ title=”TSE 043: How to Start a Successful Blog” artist=”Yann ilunga & Ian Cleary” image=”http://www.360entrepreneur.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/tse-podcast-2000.jpg” color=”c4c73f” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_linkedin=”true” social_stumble=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/360entrepreneur/TSE_070.mp3″ title=”TSE 070: The Content Marketing Playbook” artist=”Yann ilunga & Sujan Patel” image=”http://www.360entrepreneur.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Optimized-tse-podcast-2000.jpg” color=”4bd1cb” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_linkedin=”true” social_stumble=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]