In This Episode, You'll Hear About
- What the Podcast Planner is and can do for you [spp-timestamp time=”3:30″]
- The two types of people the Planner was designed for [spp-timestamp time=”7:31″]
- What you should focus on, especially in the early stages of your podcasting journey [spp-timestamp time=”9:06″]
- 7 things you can do to come up with content ideas for your show and episodes [spp-timestamp time=”12:53″]
- Storytelling advice Addy got from the hosts of Serial, Criminal and StartUp [spp-timestamp time=”18:41″]
- How to go about creating your content calendar [spp-timestamp time=”23:11″]
Today's Guest Expert
Addy Saucedo is a podcast producer, consultant and author.
She's the creator of The Podcast Planner, guide that provides you with advice that will help you be a better podcaster.
Addy shares her podcasting expertise on her new show too, The Podcast Planner Podcast.