Today's Guest Expert
Marcus Whitney is an award–winning executive, active venture capitalist and celebrated public speaker.
He's the co–founder of the Nashville–based public benefit corporation The Unlikely Company and has been featured in places like TED, NPR, TechCrunch and The Atlantic.
Last, but not least, Marcus is the author of the book Create and Orchestrate and the host of the weekly web show Create + Orchestrate.
In This Episode, You'll Learn More About
- the story behind the Unlikely Company
- the mindset needed to sustain the “game of entrepreneurship”
- Marcus' advice for carving out your space and getting started as a content creator
- my formula of the 3 Ts for learning anything
- Marcus upcoming book and web show Create & Orchestrate and why he decided to create both
Links and Resources Mentioned
- Marcus’ video show Create + Orchestrate
- Marcus on Twitter @MarcusWhitney