Get Access to Yann's Top Podcasting Courses and Save Hundreds of $$$!(It's the biggest sale of 2020)
The deal is available for the next
Module 1: Workflow and Tools
Module 2: The On-Boarding System
Module 3: The Content Distribution System
Module 4: The Listener Conversion System
Podcasting Systems: Final Considerations
Yann's newest video training will teach you everything you need to know and do to set up 3 key systems that will help your podcasting workflow as a podcast host, podcast guest or both: The On-Boarding, The Content Distribution, and The Listener Conversion System. If you'd like to win some time back and put a good chunk of your podcasting workflow on auto-pilot, this course is for YOU!
You'll learn about how each system will help you, the “tools of the trade” (no particular skill needed on your part!) and the step-by-step processes you'll need to follow to set up, activate and leverage these podcasting systems.
Once you've triggered them…things will never be the same!
And yes, each system can be used as — and is discussed from the perspective of — podcast host, podcast guest or both.
PODCAST GUESTING THAT WORKS
Podcast Guesting That Works is the premiere video training that teaches you about all the different pieces that make up the podcast guesting puzzle.
From choosing what to cover in your interviews to the “tools of the trade”, finding shows, pitching yourself and turning listeners into subscribers and paying customers — no stone is left unturned here!
If you've been thinking about being a podcast guest, have been a guest without much luck or a looking to take your podcast guesting endeavors to the next level to leverage guest interviews as a marketing asset, then look no further…Podcast Guesting That Works is for YOU.
- Module 1: Podcasting Goals and Branding
- Module 2: Formats and Podcast Elements
- Module 3: Finding Content Ideas and Organizing Your Content
- Module 4: Finding and Pitching Potential Podcast Guests
- Module 5: Podcasting Equipment
- Module 6: Recording a Solo Episode
- Module 7: Podcast Interviews
- Module 8: Broadcasting Live and Recording on the Go
- Module 9: Audio Editing and ID3 Tagging
- Module 10: Show Notes and Podcast Player
- Module 11: Media Hosts and Publishing an Episode
- Module 12: How to Submit Your Show to Apple Podcasts and Other Platforms
- Module 13: Launching Your Podcast
PODCAST LAUNCH ROADMAP
Have you been thinking about starting a podcast for a while?
Perhaps you don't know much about the medium or aren't sure about the different moving parts of podcasting…
If that's you, things are about to change!
The Podcast Launch Roadmap is a collection of video courses that teach you everything you need to know to plan, record, edit and launch your podcast.
No particular skill needed on your part, the only thing you'll need is an interest in becoming a podcaster.
You'll learn about things such as finding content ideas, choosing a podcast format, finding and pitching potential guests to interview on your show, different ways to record a podcast episode, the basics of audio editing and how to make your podcast episodes available on platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
All of the content has been broken down and is presented to you in a step-by-step manner so that there's no room for overwhelm!
Your podcasting journey starts TODAY.
Content (1st Edition)
- DAY 1: The Opportunities of Podcasting with Jay Baer
- DAY 2: The Benefits of Podcasting with Sarah Williams; Podcasting Myths with Rob Walch
- DAY 3: Podcasting Reality Check with Jordan Harbinger; Podcasting for Business with Colin Gray — The Past, Present and Future of Podcasting with Rob Greenlee — How to Build an Irresistible Personal Brand with Phil Pallen
- DAY 4: The Power of Blog Commenting with Ryan Biddulph — How to Build Long-Lasting Connections with Mark Sieverkropp — How to Outreach Like a Boss and Collaborate With Influencers with Tor Refsland
- DAY 5: How to Leverage Content Curation with Matthew Spurr — Sharpening Your Podcasting Skills With Anchor and Periscope with Afton Negrea — Planning and Building Your Online Platform with Mark Asquith — Optimizing Your Website for Conversions with Justin Christianson
- DAY 6: Podcasting and Creativity with Jennifer Crawford — Dreams, Podcasting and Reality with Joe Pardo — Podcast Formats with Dave Jackson — Community and Types of Podcasters with Dayo Samuel
- DAY 7: How to Create a Smart Editorial Calendar with Garrett Moon — Recording Your Show on the Go with Josh Muccio — Podcasting Gear and Setting Up Your Recording Studio with Mike Russell — How to Identify Your Ideal Listener with Kate Erickson
- DAY 8: Podcasting and Collaboration with Dave Lee — How to Get Top-Notch Guests for Your Show with Jessica Rhodes — Growing Your Podcast By Thinking Like a Fan with Brian Fanzo
- DAY 9: The Power of Storytelling with Pamela Slim — The Art of Interviewing with Derek Loudermilk — Creating Value with Your Podcast with Ronsley Vaz — Getting Started With Video with Holly Gillen
- DAY 10: Podcasting Workflow with Daniel J. Lewis — Podcasting, Automation and Efficiency with Hani Mourra — How to Build Your Side-Hustle with Nick Loper
- DAY 11: Lessons From One Million Downloads with Nathan Latka — How to Podcast in 4 Steps with Paul Colligan — The Power of Being “Small” with Doug Sandler — How to Launch a Number One Podcast with Joel Boggess
- DAY 12: Growing Your List With Lead-Magnets People Really Want with Will Blunt — Email List and LinkedIn Growth Strategies with Liam Austin — List-Building for Podcasters with Tim Paige
- DAY 13: Leveraging Marketing Automation and Email Segmentation with Barry Moore — Marketing Automation and Funnels with Greg Hickman — How to Create High-Converting Landing Pages with “One-Click” Lindsey Anderson — Growing Your Email List With Social Media with Jen Lehner
- DAY 14: Comedy Podcasts and the Podcaster-Fan Connection with Graham Elwood — How to Engage Your Audience with Harry Duran — UK Podcasters and the Power of Community with Izabela Russell
- DAY 15: How to Get Your First 1,000 Fans with Jon Nastor — The Story of Podcast Movement with Dan Franks — How to Podcast Like a Pro with Michael O'Neal — Podcast Networks with Paul Spain
- DAY 16: Visual Content Creation Made Easy with Craig Carpenter — How to 2x, 5x and 10x Your Podcast Content Reach with Eric Siu — How to Repurpose Your Content with Sujan Patel
- DAY 17: How to Get Featured on Podcasts with Taylor Pearson — How to Be an In-Demand Podcast Guest with Tom Schwab — Building a Community Around Your Podcast with Jessica Kupferman — Smart Twitter Marketing with Madalyn Sklar
- DAY 18: Instagram Marketing with Sue B. Zimmerman — The Power of Live Video with Joel Comm — Email List and Business Growth With Instagram with Nathan Chan
- DAY 19: Snapchat Marketing 101 with Mark Kaye — How to Build a Content Machine with Dan Norris — How to Profit From Your Podcast with The Real Brian
- DAY 20: How to Get Sponsorships with Roberto Candelaria — How to Create Your Own Sponsorship Package with Jason Zook — Leveraging Amazon Affiliate Marketing with Chris Guthrie
- DAY 21: Copywriting Formulas and the 60-Second Sales Hook with Kevin Rogers — Successfully Launching a Product with Nick Unsworth — Boosting Your Sales Through Affiliate Marketing with Matt McWilliams — How to Create a Digital Marketing Plan with Rich Brooks
- DAY 22: Creating Your First Audiobook and Online Course with Krystal Wascher — From Podcast to Book with Tom Morkes — How to Build, Launch and Manage a Membership Site with Mike Morrison
- DAY 23: The Power of Webinars with John Corcoran — How to Get Booked and Paid to Speak with Grant Baldwin — Coaching 101 with Dr. Sharon Livingston
- DAY 24: Goal-Setting, Emotional Intelligence and the “Personal Leadership Playbook” with Steve Palfreyman — How to Organize a Live Event with Steve Olsher — How to Host a Successful Virtual Summit with Navid Moazzez
- DAY 25: Leveraging the Power of Podcasting with John Lee Dumas
Content (2nd Edition)
DAY 1: PLANNING
- OPENING PANEL: Impactful Podcasting with Elsie Escobar, Dave Jackson and Jessica Kupferman
- Planning Your Podcast Content + ADVANCED Session: Tools to Effectively Plan Your Content with Addy Saucedo
- How to Unpack and Repurpose Your Podcast Content + ADVANCED Session: Zooming in on Content Stacking and Repurposing with Colin Gray
- Systemizing Your Podcast + ADVANCED Session: An In-Depth Look at a Podcast System with Henry Reith
- Copywriting for Podcasters + ADVANCED Session: Leveraging Copywriting and Optimization with Laura Petersen
- Pitching for Podcast Hosts and Guests + ADVANCED Session: Getting Press Coverage as a Podcaster with Janet Murray
- PANEL: Diversity, Niches and Podcasting with Ilana Levine, Mike Street and Melissa DaSilva
DAY 2: OPTIMIZATION
- Video and Live Streaming for Podcasters + ADVANCED Sessions with Holly Gillen and James Wasem
- Mastering Audio Editing + ADVANCED Session: Hacks to Work on Your Audio Faster with Hayden Lee
- Podcast Guesting Jumpstart: From Branding to Finding the Right Shows + ADVANCED Session: Strategies and Tools for Effective Podcast Guesting with Nicole Holland
- Podcast Guesting: From Interview to Sale + ADVANCED Session: Strategies and Tools to Convert Podcast Listeners with Tom Schwab
- SEO: Optimizing Your Content and Website + ADVANCED Session: A Real-Time Look at SEO and Tools with Ashley Faulkes
- YouTube SEO: How to Optimize Your Video Content + ADVANCED Session: YouTube SEO and TubeBuddy in Action with Andrew Kan
- PANEL: Community-Building for Podcasters with Jennifer Crawford, Dave Lee and Callie Willows
DAY 3: GROWTH
- PANEL: Podcast Marketing + ADVANCED Sessions with Nick Loper, Hani Mourra, Lyndsay Phillips and Baird Hall
- Building and Growing a Facebook Community + ADVANCED Session: Behind the Scenes of Our Facebook Groups with Steve Palfreyman
- Twitter Marketing, the Podcaster's Way + ADVANCED Session: Real-Time Look at Strategies and Resources for More Twitter Impact with Mike Kawula
- Instagram Marketing for Podcasters + ADVANCED Session: Instagram Growth Hacks and Tools with Stefano Mongardi
- Generating Leads and Landing Clients With LinkedIn + ADVANCED Session: From LinkedIn Profile Optimization to Lead-Generation with Sarah Santacroce
- Unleashing the Power of Pinterest + ADVANCED Session: Pinterest Growth Hacks and Tools with Summer Tannhauser
DAY 4: IMPACT
- Amplifying the Reach of Your Podcast Content + ADVANCED Session: Understanding Podcast Listeners and Turning Them Into Customers with Ronsley Vaz
- Email List Growth Strategies for Podcasters + ADVANCED Session: Lead-Generation Software and List-Building Hacks with Tom Tate
- Generating Leads With Giveaways + ADVANCED Session: Creating a Giveaway, Step-by-Step with Josh Earl
- From Podcast Listener to Client + ADVANCED Session: Strategies and Tools to Turn Listeners Into Clients with Kelly Roach
- Leveraging Funnels and Webinars as a Podcaster + ADVANCED Session: Automated Webinars Setup and Case-Studies with Casey Zeman
- PANEL: Self-Publishing, Audiobooks and Podcasts with Sarah Rhea Werner, Kathryn Kemp Guylay and Krystal Wascher
DAY 5: MONETIZATION
- Podcast Monetization Strategies + ADVANCED Session: Zooming in on Ways to Make Money With Your Show with Shannon Martin
- PANEL: Online Courses, Membership Sites and Virtual Summits with Bailey Richert, Mike Morrison and Janelle Allen
- Crowdfunding for Podcasters + ADVANCED Session: Components of a Successful Crowdfunding Campaign with Ariel Hyatt
- PANEL: Podcast Profits with Daniel J. Lewis, Glenn Rubenstein, Rob Greenlee and Roberto Candelaria
- CLOSING PANEL: Scaling Your Podcast with Natalie Eckdahl, Mark Asquith, Jessica Rhodes and Mathew Passy
PODCAST SUCCESS SUMMIT
Learn about podcasting at 360° with the largest podcasting digital conference: the Podcast Success Summit!
The 1st edition of the summit brings you 80 sessions featuring some of the top podcasters around such as Entrepreneur on Fire‘s John Lee Dumas, Jordan Harbinger, Kate Erickson, Nathan Latka, Foundr Magazine‘s Nathan Chan, Jessica Kupferman and New York Times bestselling authors Joel Comm and Jay Baer.
The 2nd edition — which features the likes of Dave Jackson, She Podcasts' Elsie Escobar, Casie Zeman, Biz Chix host Natalie Eckdahl, and Forbes podcasting columnist Sarah Rhea Werner — focuses on Planning, Optimizing, Growing, Making an Impact With and Monetizing Your Podcast.
With this special deal, you can get access to both editions of the Podcast Success Summit as a bundle, making it the ultimate resource for all things podcasting.
The deal is available for the next