Today's episode is dedicated to something you use every day: your smartphone!
Not a videographer or a fancy (and pricey) camera, just your smartphone.
In this podcast, we take a look at how you can record and edit high-quality video with your smartphone. We go over how you can turn your phone into a powerful video-making tool and how you can do that without breaking the bank.
If you want to get started with video or know about the power of video but are on a budget, this episode is for YOU. Learn how you can enhance your smartphone to record and edit high-quality video, whether that video is four seconds or a few minutes long. Powerful, yet affordable, video-related platforms, gear and apps, including an app to manage your Youtube channel right from your mobile device.
After listening to this episode, you'll know what you need to know to get started and shoot professional-looking videos with your smartphone – and share them with the world.
In This Episode, You'll Learn More About
- Why you shouldn't ignore the power of video
- Gear you can use to turn your smartphone into a camera
- Apps you to record and edit high-quality video
- Social media and other platforms you should look into, when trying to share and promote your videos
- The only two resources you're going to need to manage you upload videos to and manage your YouTube channel right from your mobile device
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/360entrepreneur/TSE_013.mp3″ color=”9ad8f2″ title=”TSE 013: DIY Video & Video Marketing” artist=”Yann ilunga & Lou Bortone” ]
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/360entrepreneur/TSE_135.mp3″ title=”TSE 135: Build an Irresistible Brand Through Video” artist=”Yann ilunga & Mimika Cooney” color=”#3988e7 ” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_linkedin=”true” social_stumble=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]