With hundreds of new shows launched every month, the podcasting industry is on the rise.
For entrepreneurs, marketers and business owners this is a great opportunity to get visibility and spread the word about their business.
The quality of podcast content is increasing and so should your skills as a podcast guest.
The question is: how should you go about podcast guesting, so that you get results and can achieve your goals?
What should you think about before getting started and how do you go about searching and finding the ‘right podcast'?
This is what today's episode of the 360 Entrepreneur Podcast is all about.
In This Episode, You'll Hear About
- How Nicole got started with podcasting [spp-timestamp time=”4:22″]
- Common mistakes Nicole see podcast guest experts make [spp-timestamp time=”12:08″]
- How you should go about choosing shows to be featured on [spp-timestamp time=”15:40″]
- How to go about reaching out to pitch [spp-timestamp time=”17:53″]
- What a ‘great guest profile' is and what to include on yours [spp-timestamp time=”25:58″]
Today's Guest Expert
Nicole Holland is the founder of Interviews That Convert and the popular online event Business Building Rockstars Summit.
She's the host of two podcasts: Business Building Rockstars Show and her latest, Get Guest Ready.
Links and Resources Mentioned
- The Podcaster Lab 001: Why Podcasts? w/ Natalie Sisson, Dave Jackson, Kate Erickson and Nicole Holland
- Podcast Growth Mastermind (join the free community)
Browse the 360 Entrepreneur Podcast Archive
[smart_podcast_player social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_linkedin=”true” social_stumble=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ][smart_track_player_latest url=”http://360entrepreneur.libsyn.com/rss” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_linkedin=”true” ]