As a web entrepreneur, you have your online hub located on the internet (duh!). You probably use your computer every day, to create content, interact with your audience, sell products and services, etc.
Maybe you rely on your smartphone and/or a table when you're on the go. You check emails, answer social media questions, read the news and so forth.
In today's episode, we'll go over apps you can use to manage an online business with nothing but a smartphone. I'm not saying you should get rid of your laptop! However, there's a series of apps you can use to take care of several aspects related to your online business…right from your smartphone.
This podcast episode is for you, especially if you travel a lot or simply want to learn about how to leverage your smartphone to run your online business.
In This Episode, You'll Learn More About
- How to create content and manage your blog from your smartphone (or tablet)
- Apps you can use to communicate with team members, assistants, customers and clients
- How to easily assign tasks, saved content from the web and take notes with nothing but a smartphone
- How to take care of customer service issues and manage multiple social media accounts directly from your phone
- How to make and receive payments, and store documents
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/360entrepreneur/TSE_110.mp3″ title=”TSE 110: Purpose, Goals and Outsourcing” artist=”Yann ilunga, Bill Watkins & Robert Mallon” image=”http://www.360entrepreneur.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Optimized-tse-podcast-2000.jpg” color=”#892c18″ social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_linkedin=”true” social_stumble=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]