In This Episode, You'll Hear About
- James' tips for better lighting [spp-timestamp time=”3:14″]
- what to pay attention to, when it comes to live streams and your internet connection [spp-timestamp time=”8:00″]
- how to have people who join us live take action [spp-timestamp time=”12:14″]
- James' thoughts on scheduled vs. spontaneous live streams [spp-timestamp time=”17:28″]
- how to promote upcoming live videos [spp-timestamp time=”21:31″]
- common live streaming mistakes entrepreneurs make [spp-timestamp time=”25:57″]
- monetization through live streaming [spp-timestamp time=”30:20″]
- what you can expect from James' new book [spp-timestamp time=”34:08″]
Today's Guest Expert
James Wasem is a live streaming expert, musician and co-founder of Gigee.
He's the bestselling author of several books. His latest – Live Streaming Your Business: a Guide for the Creative Entrepreneur – provides you with a practical blueprint you can follow to get started with live video streams.
James really stands out as a live streaming expert, combining years of experience in music and audio engineering with his expertise with live video production.
Links and Resources Mentioned
- James' downloadable eBook 7 Streaming Sins
- Part 1 of this interview – TSE 209: Live Streaming Your Business with James Wasem (part 1)