In This Episode, You'll Hear About
- what live video can do for entrepreneurs and small business owners [spp-timestamp time=”5:11″]
- how to get started with live video [spp-timestamp time=”9:03″]
- how to go about choosing the right live streaming platform or app [spp-timestamp time=”14:11″]
- James' advice on picking your gear [spp-timestamp time=”17:16″]
- what you should think about when it comes to using your smartphone [spp-timestamp time=”24:37″]
- James' thoughts on how to approach your live streams strategy-wise [spp-timestamp time=”31:51″]
- what to keep into consideration before hosting a live video stream [spp-timestamp time=”37:22″]
Today's Guest Expert
James Wasem is a live streaming expert, musician and co-founder of Gigee.
He's the bestselling author of several books. His latest – Live Streaming Your Business: a Guide for the Creative Entrepreneur – provides you with a practical blueprint you can follow to get started with live video streams.
James really stands out as a live streaming expert, combining years of experience in music and audio engineering with his expertise with live video production.
Links and Resources Mentioned
- Part 2 of this interview – TSE 210: Live Streaming Your Business with James Wasem (part 2)
- Logitech c920 webcam (the webcam James & I both use)
- CamKix tripod & bluetooth remote (what I use for live streaming with my smartphone)