YOUR Podcasting Question Answered on the Podcaster Lab!
Got podcasting questions? Ask away, I may be featuring them on the Podcaster Lab listeners!
Please take a minute to watch the video below and learn about the different ways you can use to submit your audio question(s).
Submit Your Audio Comments
Please choose one of the 3 options below to send me your content:
1. Record Everything on Your End
Record everything on your end and send it to contributions@ThePodcasterLab.com (if it's a big file, you can share it through something like Dropbox or Google Drive).
3. Use the Anchor App on Your Smartphone
Send your audio questions via the Anchor app. Simply download the Anchor app from the App Store or Google Play.
Then, watch the short video on the right to learn how easy it is to record and send everything through the Anchor app.
The Podcaster Lab Submission Guidelines
Please note that the maximum duration of a voice message recorded with SpeakPipe is 90 seconds.
Here are a few additional things to keep in mind:
- please try to keep your questions to the point (and AVOID sending questions that are too general like “What's the best way to_____?”
- introduce yourself (be brief, you can say something like “Hey, this is [YOUR NAME] from the [YOUR PODCAST/WEBSITE]), then dive straight into your question(s)
- spammy, disrespectful or questions that are too generic will NOT be published
- if you have more than one question, please send everything as ONE audio file
- please note that your audio contributions may be edited and/or trimmed down
- by submitting an audio question you give me (Yann ilunga) permission to broadcast it, edit it and feature it in any of my podcasts, articles, videos and/or products (as either audio contribution, a written transcript of it or both)
Here are two examples of expert contributions. When featured on the show, your question will be added in a similar manner.
To listen to them click Play on the player below FIRST. Then, click on the timestamp:
- Jessica Rhodes' advice when looking for podcast guests [spp-timestamp time=”3:54″]
- what Jordan Harbinger believes you should do once you have a list of potential interviewees [spp-timestamp time=”10:23″]
More About the Show
The Podcaster Lab is a show that provides podcasting advice, strategies and case-studies to podcast hosts, guests and podcasters–to–be.
Published Monday through Friday, the show features an exclusive look at podcasting experiments and audio contributions from podcasters, marketers and entrepreneurs just like you on topics like podcast promotion, getting featured on podcasts as a guest expert, community–building, and more!