As a solopreneur, there are some many things you need to take care of. Creating content, build and grow an audience and email list, launch and sell products and services, network, etc.
You may be delegating certain aspects of your online business, but what about the rest? What can you do, as a solopreneur, to keep track of what's happening in your business?
Press play to learn what you can do to create smart systems, keep track of sales and expenses, how to easily create daily/weekly/monthly reports and how to have your own “assistant” right into your pocket.
In This Episode, You'll Hear More About
- Why you need an editorial calendar (and how to create one)
- Different tools for keeping track of all your expenses
- How to manage your inbox and email communications without going crazy
- How to easily get daily, weekly and monthly report on different areas of your online business
- A powerful app that helps solopreneurs just like an real assistant would
- TSE 044: How to Become More Productive and Get Things Done w/ Jonathan Milligan
- TSE 116: Apps to Manage Your Online Business From Your Smartphone
- My video that mentions CoSchedule
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/360entrepreneur/TSE20044.mp3″ title=”TSE 044: How to Be More Productive and Get Things Done” artist=”Yann ilunga & Jonathan Milligan” image=”http://www.360entrepreneur.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/tse-podcast-2000.jpg” color=”66667b” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_linkedin=”true” social_stumble=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/360entrepreneur/TSE_116.mp3″ title=”TSE 116: Apps to Manage an Online Business From Your Smartphone” artist=”Yann ilunga” color=”#fdc00d” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_linkedin=”true” social_stumble=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]