I'm pretty sure that you, just like me, have been in situations where you would have liked to be fearless.
Fear is what prevents us from doing certain things and has an impact on some of the decisions we make. Being fearful (of getting started, of failing, etc.) is something that really shapes our life and entrepreneurial journey.
So what can we do, in order to live a fearless life and get the most out of our days? What steps can we take the next time we're about to make a decision? And how can we thrive, even through difficult times?
Today, we talk about all that we someone who really knows how to kick fear out of the way: Joe Fairless!
The host of Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever, one of iTunes top-ranking podcasts, Joe joins us to discuss the bold move he made (going from being the youngest Vice President of a New York City advertising agency to starting his own business), how visualization can help us achieve our goals, how to make the right decisions and how to live a fearless life.
Joe Fairless is a real estate investor, philanthropist and host of the Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever podcast.
From being the youngest vice president of a New York City ad agency to creating a company that in 6 months controlled over $7,000,000 of property, Joe certainly lives up to his “Fearless Fairless” nickname.
On his podcast, he invites other renowned real estate investors and entrepreneur to talk about their success and experience in real estate.
In This Episode, You'll Learn More About
- How Joe became the youngest vice president of a New York City advertising agency and why he decided to make a shift
- A process to making the right decision
- How you need to visualize and start perceiving your life
- How to measure your problems and find the right solution
- How to thrive through difficult times
- What launching a podcast did for Joe's business
Resources and Links Mentioned
- www.joefairless.com (Joe's site)
- Joe's show Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever
- His podcast episodes: How to THRIVE Through the Difficult Times; Have a Big Decision to Make In Your Future? Well, Here’s Your Step By Step Guide to Make the Right One; How YOU Need to Start Visualizing and Perceiving Your Life
- Bigger Pockets (the real estate social network)
- [easyazon_link identifier=”0316010669″ locale=”US” nw=”y” tag=”360entrepre-20″ localize=”y”]Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking[/easyazon_link] by Malcolm Gladwell