Today's Guest Expert
Stacy Tuschl is an entrepreneur, business performance strategist and podcaster.
She's the author of the #1 international best–seller Is Your Business Worth Saving?, book that provides you with a step–by–step guide to rescuing your business and your sanity.
Stacy also shares her expertise and interviews some of today's most successful and interesting entrepreneurs on the Business Rescue Road Map Podcast.
In This Episode, You'll Hear More About
- Common things entrepreneurs are unsatisfied with
- Stacy’s advice for finding focus and becoming more productive
- The importance of reassessing your to–do list
- Bad habits entrepreneurs and small biz owners have
- Stacy’s advice to do personal development every single day – without sweating
- 3 steps to get started with outsourcing
Links and Resources Mentioned
- stacytuschl.com/360 (Stacy's resources for you)
- Stacy’s book Is Your Business Worth Saving? A Step–by–Step Guide to Rescuing Your Business and Your Sanity (get it as a free audiobook!)
- Stacy' podcast Business Rescue Road Map
- @stacytuschl (Stacy on Twitter)