In This Episode, You'll Hear About
- More about David's current projects
- What David has noticed top entrepreneurs and creatives he interviews have in common
- The Fortress Fallacy concept and David's advice for finally completing your projects and creations
- The Dual Strategy to increase your creative output
- David's thoughts on multi-tasking
- How David contributed to some of the features you find in Google Calendar today
- Productivity apps and how David goes about processes
- David's experiments and how he think experiments fit into the entrepreneurial world
- David's podcast growth experiment
- David's upcoming book Getting Art Done
Today's Guest Expert
David Kadavy is a creative entrepreneur, author and podcaster.
He's the author of the Amazon top 20 book Design for Hackers and the upcoming title Getting Art Done.
He has a popular column on Medium.com and, every week, he interviews top entrepreneurs and creatives on his show, the Love Your Work Podcast.
Links and Resources Mentioned
- David's posts: Mind Management (Not Time Management), The Fortress Fallacy, Overcast Podcast Advertising: Is it Profitable for You?
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport