The About Page is probably one of the pages entrepreneurs and small business focus on the least.
This is a big mistake. Just think about it. What's the first thing you do when you end up on a website, but don't know anything about the entrepreneur or business that owns the site?
You visit the About Page.
The same applies to your own website. Most of the daily visitors your platform gets are new visitors. The majority of these people probably don't know much about you and what you do.
So, what do they do? They click on the ‘About' tab.
In today's episode, we discuss what you should think about and do to create a compelling About Page. Learn what's the #1 goal your webpage should have, how to structure it to gain new leads and fans, and examples of About Pages that are killin' it.
Today, You'll Hear More About
- How to exactly know how people interact with the content of your site
- The structure of a typical About page (and why the page shouldn't really be about you)
- What the #1 goal of the page really is
- The layout of an “optimized” About page
- How to easily segment your email list through the page
- Examples of About pages that are doing an excellent job
- Derek Halpern's website review
- Divi Builder (affiliate link)
- Thrive Leads (affiliate link)
- OptimizePress (affiliate link)
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/360entrepreneur/TSE_091.mp3″ title=”TSE 091: Getting Started With Email Segmentation” artist=”Yann ilunga” image=”http://www.360entrepreneur.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Optimized-tse-podcast-2000.jpg” color=”101566″ social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_linkedin=”true” social_stumble=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/360entrepreneur/TSE_126.mp3″ title=”TSE 126: How to Leverage Your Website ‘404 Page’” artist=”Yann ilunga” color=”#72cff0″ social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_linkedin=”true” social_stumble=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]