In This Episode, You'll Hear About
- Lessons Laura learned from writing a book in 30 days [spp-timestamp time=”4:48″]
- How to write a book if writing isn't your thing [spp-timestamp time=”8:52″]
- Laura's advice for coming up with a show-stopping show name [spp-timestamp time=”12:33″]
- Her copywriting tips for crafting episode titles that make people want to press play [spp-timestamp time=”18:22″]
- Laura's view on podcast show notes and how she writes hers [spp-timestamp time=”24:12″]
- Strategies you can use to grow your email list through podcasts [spp-timestamp time=”30:20″]
Here's how to record with Google Docs:
Today's Guest Expert
Laura Petersen is an entrepreneur, digital nomad and podcaster.
She's the host of Copy That Pops, show that provides you with advice on entrepreneurship, podcasting and marketing.
She's also the author of the bestselling book Copywriting for Podcasters: How to Grow Your Podcast, Brand, and Business With Compelling Copy.
Links and Resources Mentioned
- Laura's show notes template (no opt-in required)
- Copy That Pops 001: 3 Seconds is All You Get – The Psychology of Why Landing Page Optimization Matters
- Copy That Pops 036: Small Town Boy Turns Crowdfunding King by Age 26 Using Psychology with Brandon T. Adams
- Simple Podcast Press (affiliate link –> use the promo code success at checkout to get 25% off)