Today's Guest Expert
Dr. Sharon Livingston is a coach, marketer, speaker and hypnotist. She's the co-founder of the International Coach Certification Alliance, company that has sold over $40 millions in consulting.
She's also the founder of The Livingston Group for Emotional Marketing and the author of Get Lost Girlfriend: How I Found Myself When My Best Friend Dumped Me.
In This Episode, You'll Hear More About
- Sharon’s background as an interviewer
- Her tips to become a better storytelling and connect with your community through stories
- How to identify your client avatar
- Common mistakes new coaches make
- Sharon’s system for getting new coaching clients
- The difference between a coach, a teacher and a therapist
Links and Resources Mentioned
- @sharonlivingstn (Sharon on Twitter)
- (+1) 603-5000 (her phone number)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lesson in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey