Today's Guest Expert
Jessica Kupferman is a podcaster, podcast business strategist and podcast talent agent.
She's the co–host of two shows: She Podcasts, shows that is all about podcast – for women – by women, and Off in the Weeds. As a speaker, she has shared her expertise at events like Podcast Movement, Podfest and Mid–Atlantic Podcast Conference.
Last, but not least, Jessica is the creator of WhyPodcasts.org, platform that educates companies on the opportunities of advertising on podcasts.
In This Episode, You'll Hear More About
- What podcasting can do for your brand and business
- How Jess and Elsie came up with the concept of She Podcasts
- A behind–the–scenes look at the She Podcasts FB group
- The importance of setting rules in the online community you manage
- Jess' advice to build a community with your podcast
- How Jess brings together podcasters and advertisers in a way that’s a win–win
Links and Resources Mentioned
- @JessKupfermann (Jess on Twitter)
- Join my Facebook group Podcast Growth Mastermind