In This Episode, You'll Hear About
- The backstory of Pia's journey [spp-timestamp time=”2:37″]
- The 2 key characteristics of a badass brand [spp-timestamp time=”5:31″]
- Common branding mistakes design agencies and entrepreneurs make [spp-timestamp time=”6:08″]
- What to focus on if you're just starting out [spp-timestamp time=”9:43″]
- Pia's new book Badass Your Brand [spp-timestamp time=”21:24″]
Today's Guest Expert
Pia Silva is an entrepreneur, speaker and writer.
She's the brand strategist of Worstofall Design and regularly shares her branding advice as a Forbes contributor.
Her first book – Badass Your Brand: The Impatient Entrepreneur's Guide to Turning Expertise Into Profit – teaches you the fastest and simplest way to achieve profit and freedom.
Links and Resources Mentioned
- BadassYourBrand.com/360 (visit this page to get a free chapter of Pia's book + the Brandshrink)
- Pia's column on Forbes
- @PiaLovesYourBiz (Pia on Twitter)