Today's Guest Expert
Terry Lancaster is an entrepreneur, speaker and the author of the #1 international best–seller Better!: Self Help for the Rest of Us.
Better! combines the science behind habit formation, focus and flow with personal stories about overcoming a lifetime of addiction, bad habits and poor personal decisions in an unexpected and fun juxtaposition.
In This Episode, You'll Hear More About
- The idea behind Terry’s best–seller Better!
- What holds many entrepreneurs back from being the best version of themselves
- The importance of turning plans into habits
- Terry’s tips to build better relationships
- How Terry overcame the fear of public speaking
Links and Resources Mentioned
Terry’s best–selling book Better!: Self-Help for the Rest of Us
Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World by Gary Vaynerchuk