In This Episode, You'll Hear About
- How Ronsley got into podcasting [spp-timestamp time=”3:53″]
- Common traits podcasters share [spp-timestamp time=”9:15″]
- Why Ronsley decided to write a book and how he went about it [spp-timestamp time=”13:27″]
- The 7 steps of the AMPLIFY framework [spp-timestamp time=”18:28″]
- What to consider to create your own productized ecosystem [spp-timestamp time=”25:29″]
- How you can use your podcast content to intensify your message [spp-timestamp time=”31:52″]
- Ronsley's tips to foster engagement [spp-timestamp time=”41:01″]
Today's Guest Expert
Ronsley Vaz is a chef, podcaster and entrepreneur. He's the founder of the Australia's first audio marketing agency Amplify and the creator of the Southern Hemisphere's top podcasting conference: We Are Podcast.
He's the host of a couple of podcasts, speaker and the author of the brand new book Amplify: Raise Your Voice, Boost Your Brand and Grow Your Business.
Links and Resources Mentioned
- Ronsley's Amplify agency
- We Are Podcast conference (join us in Brisbane, Nov 2-4!)
- Ryan Levesque's Ask (get the book as a free audiobook, by clicking here and signing up for Audible – it's free)