In today's episode we tackle an issue that we haven't really thoroughly discussed before: affiliate marketing.
As a blogger and podcaster, it's an opportunity to monetize your blog and podcast by promoting other people's products and services. It's probably the fastest way to make the first buck with your platform, when starting out.
If you're a content creator or service provider, affiliate marketing can help you reach more customers and increase your sales by leveraging affiliates.
Learn how to get started as an affiliate marketer and make money by promoting affiliate products and tools and platforms that can help you with that. In the second part of the episode, we'll go over the other side and look at how to set up an affiliate program and get affiliates's help to promote and sell your products and services.
Today, You'll Learn More About
- What affiliate marketing is and what it can do for your blog and podcast
- How to get started as an affiliate and where to look for affiliate programs
- Resources you can use to do affiliate marketing
- How to set up an affiliate program
- How to increase your sales through affiliates and joint-ventures
- Share A Sale (affiliate link)
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/360entrepreneur/TSE_001.mp3″ color=”cb0032″ title=”TSE 001: How to Start an Online Business From Scratch” artist=”Yann Ilunga & Omar Zenhom” ]
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/360entrepreneur/TSE_014.mp3″ color=”0c8442″ title=”Build a Passive Income System (the SMART Way)” artist=”Yann ilunga & Pat Flynn” ]