In This Episode, You'll Hear More About
- What part of the day is ideal for exercising [spp-timestamp time=”5:26″]
- The steps of the 4 Minute Fit approach [spp-timestamp time=”11:18″]
- How to exercise without incurring into muscle injuries [spp-timestamp time=”16:52″]
- What to focus on if you’d like to target your exercising efforts on a specific part of your body [spp-timestamp time=”21:47″]
- Examples of protein-rich food you could eat throughout your day [spp-timestamp time=”25:09″]
- An app you can use to keep track of things and maximize the impact of the 4 Minute Fit [spp-timestamp time=”31:13″]
Today's Guest Expert
Siphiwe Baleka is a fitness expert known as “America's Fittest Trucker” and as the author of the new book 4-Minute Fit: the Metabolism Accelerator for the Time Crunched, Deskbound, and Stressed Out.
He's the protagonist of the Emmy Award-winning documentary Changing Lanes: the Siphiwe Baleka Story and a Yale University graduate who's the first African American ever named to the First Team All-Ivy League Swim Team.
Links and Resources Mentioned
- @FitnessTrucking (Siphiwe on Twitter)